Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ran and ran and ran

In CY 2006, I was one of the team members who were assigned to audit the Department of Education in ARMM-Cotabato City. We held office and stayed inside the ORG (Office of the Regional Governor). We were working from Mondays to Saturday, 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM to complete our audit within 20 working days.

For consolation, every Sundays we did shopping in one of the cheapest shopping centers in Cotabato City, Barter Trade Center. It is more or less 200 meters from the ORG Complex. One Sunday, we decided to shop for “pasalubong”, however, after a couple of minutes, I suddenly felt sporadic stomach ache and as if my intestines were rumbling, and gosh, no comfort rooms in Barter Trade Center for the shoppers. Afraid that the toxic of my stomach explode in front of the shoppers, without hesitation, I ran and ran and ran and ran passing the Estosan Resto and Hotel to the ORG Complex were the security guards were laughing at me and even guessed my motives in running hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment